The Elder Abuse Conference, now in its 20th year, provides the community with a variety of resources and Continuing Legal Education credit for the lawyers who attend.
This year the event is scheduled from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, June 15th at the DoubleTree Hotel, 6301 State Route 298, East Syracuse.
CLE registration is being handled through Vera House, Inc., an event sponsor. Click here to register for one of five different hourlong seminars on the following topics:
- Legal Ethics in Elder Abuse Cases (1.0 Ethics)
- Using Mediation to Address Adult Family Dynamics and Disputes (1.0 Skills)
- Legal Responses to Financial Exploitation (0.5 Ethics, 0.5 Skills)
- Capacity and Self Determination (1.0 Skills)
- Collaboration in Elder Financial Exploitation Cases (05. Ethics, 0.5 Skills)
Deadline to register is Friday, June 2, 2017. Don’t miss this!! Click here to register.2017 Elder Abuse Conference Registration