To meet the needs of both member and non-member attorneys for New York State mandatory continuing legal education, the Bar Association offers a large number and variety of courses throughout the year.
Listed here are the courses scheduled for the next few months, and the information needed to attend them. This list is updated as soon as new programs are added, so make sure you check back often.
You can also order audio CLE materials on CD for credit.
- CLE | Splitting the (Tax) Baby - 04/11/2017 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- CLE | Of Branding and Brandy: Wine and Spirit Trademarks 101 - 04/19/2017 - 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- CLE | Child Welfare Law Update: New Statutes on Child Placement Options and Caselaw Trends in Abuse, Neglect and Permanency Issues - 04/20/2017 - All Day
- CLE | How to Help Those Experiencing Homelessness: A Guide for the Pro Bono Attorney - 04/26/2017 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- CLE | Animal Abuse Court: Advocacy Training and Process - 04/27/2017 - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm