To meet the needs of both member and non-member attorneys for New York State mandatory continuing legal education, the Bar Association offers a large number and variety of courses throughout the year.
Listed here are the courses scheduled for the next few months, and the information needed to attend them. This list is updated as soon as new programs are added, so make sure you check back often.
You can also order audio CLE materials on CD for credit.
- 19th Annual Elder Abuse Conference, MCLE available - 09/30/2016 - All Day
- Lunch & Learn: Eliminate Headaches Caused by Improperly Served Papers - 10/04/2016 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- CLE: 20th Annual Bridge the Gap - 10/14/2016 - All Day
- CLE | Social Media and its Application to the Practice of Law - 10/18/2016 - 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- CLE | Entertainment Law Clinic - 10/20/2016 - 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- CLE | Family Court Practice and Procedure 2016 Update - 11/03/2016 - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- CLE | The Keys to Success in the Mediation of Larger Cases - 11/15/2016 - 12:15 pm - 5:00 pm