To meet the needs of both member and non-member attorneys for New York State mandatory continuing legal education, the Bar Association offers a large number and variety of courses throughout the year.
Listed here are the courses scheduled for the next few months, and the information needed to attend them. This list is updated as soon as new programs are added, so make sure you check back often.
You can also order audio CLE materials on CD for credit.
- Syracuse City Court | Small Claims Arbitration - 02/04/2015 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Using the Internet to Conduct Free Legal Research - 02/17/2015 - 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- How the Cloud and Metadata are Changing the Practice of Law - 02/26/2015 - 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Social Media Legal Ethics | Litigating Commercial Cases & Marketing Your Practice - 03/26/2015 - 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- CPLR Update - 06/12/2015 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm