To meet the needs of both member and non-member attorneys for New York State mandatory continuing legal education, the Bar Association offers a large number and variety of courses throughout the year.
Listed here are the courses scheduled for the next few months, and the information needed to attend them. This list is updated as soon as new programs are added, so make sure you check back often.
You can also order audio CLE materials on CD for credit.
- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a Judge - 10/22/2015 - 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Family Court Practice & Procedure | 2015 Update - 10/28/2015 - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Supreme Court Practice & Procedure | 2015 Update - 10/29/2015 - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Save the Date | ACP Seminar - 11/07/2015 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- VLP Eviction Defense Update 2015 - 11/12/2015 - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- VLP & CNYWBA Pro Bono Family Law Update | 2015 - 11/19/2015 - 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm