Tuesday, June 19, 2018 | TIME: Noon to 2 p.m. (doors open at 11:30 a.m.) | LOCATION: CNY Philanthropy Center, Second Floor Ballroom, 431 E. Fayette Street, Syracuse, NY 13202 | MCLE: 2.0 Professional Practice | COST: $40 Member, $60 Non-Member, $20 Paralegal, FREE to the following: Lifetime/Agency/Student | Financial waiver information is available here. | Under NYS rules this CLE has been APPROVED for Experienced and Newly Admitted Attorneys.
This Four-part series aims to provide a basic blueprint to understand the realities of practicing Real Property Law.
- June 19, 2018 Part One: Understanding Abstracts of Title and Title Insurance presented by Gilbert M. Hoffman, Esq., Chief Underwriting Counsel, Vanguard Research & Title Services, Inc.
- June 26, 2018 Part Two: Hot Topics in Real Property Litigation
- presented by Thomas E. Taylor, Esq., Joshua Werbeck, Esq. and Ryan Suser, Esq. of Bousquet Holstein PLLC.
- July 10, 2018 Part Three: Real Estate Contracts
- presented by Vaughn D. Lang, Esq.
- July 17, 2018 Part Four: Real Property Practice
- presented by Anthony Gigliotti, Esq., Chief Counsel, Grievance Committee
A free lunch is offered at each session and is provided by: