Wednesday, July 6 | 12:00 p.m. to 1 p.m, | CNY Philanthropy Center, 431 E. Fayette St. (corner of Townsend) — Third Floor Conference Room | Cost: $20 for Members, $30 for Non-Members, $0 for Agency/Honorary Members| 1.0 MCLE (Skills) | Under NYS rules this CLE has been APPROVED for both Newly Admitted and Experienced Attorneys
You are invited to arrive beginning at 11:45 a.m.
- Michael Rubin, Esq., Partner at Goldberg Segalla
This presentation provides an updated examination of construction defect litigation, including common claims and defenses, strategies to minimize risk (including risk shifting), and the highlights of what makes this practice area unique. Additional topics covered include:
- What is a construction defect?
- Why does litigation arise?
- What to do if a claimed defect is identified?
- An overview of insurance coverage considerations.
Main-In Form or Register Below
Bookings are closed for this event.