Membership in the Onondaga County Bar Association offers a variety of benefits, from discounted access to Continuing Legal Education events to our monthly newsletter to networking with colleagues. Not a member? Consider joining today.
- Invaluable Lawyer-to-Lawyer networking opportunities through active committee participation – committees provide forums for learning, discussion, networking and leadership opportunities based upon areas of interest, including a Judiciary Committee to review judicial candidates and Attorney Grievance Committee
- Discounted Mailing List for announcements and events.
- Discounted, live CLE Programs, and ability to present at CLE programs
- Dozens of CLE Recordings of past programs available, discounted for OCBA members
- Lawyer Referral Service – 3,000 referrals made annually, callers pre-screened and referred based on subject of legal problem (additional $125 annual LRS panel fee)
- Convenient, new online CLE and Event registration (featuring secure fee processing via PayPal)
- Free publications:
- Monthly Bar Reporter (electronic format)
- Regular member email blasts of breaking news and useful information — TIPS, job postings, community and legal news, “From the Courts” …
- Part 137 Fee Arbitration – attorney arbitrators to resolve fee disputes without the need for court appearance
- Support for community programs promoting the legal profession, including county-wide Mock Trial program for high school students, Law Day events and legal profession career fair