To meet the needs of both member and non-member attorneys for New York State mandatory continuing legal education, the Bar Association offers a large number and variety of courses throughout the year.
Listed here are the courses scheduled for the next few months, and the information needed to attend them. This list is updated as soon as new programs are added, so make sure you check back often.
You can also order audio CLE materials on CD for credit.
- CLE | Discharge Upgrades: Practicing Before Various Military Boards - 04/26/2019 - 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Law Day 2019: Free Speech - Free Press - Free Society - 05/01/2019 - 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- CLE | Providing Legal Representation to Asylum Seekers, Part One - 05/03/2019 - 9:30 am - 11:15 am
- CLE | Providing Legal Representation to Asylum Seekers, Part Two - 05/03/2019 - 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
- CLE | Employment Law 101 - 05/09/2019 - 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
- CLE | What Every Lawyer Needs to Know About Trauma: Giving Lawyers the Tools to Understand & Represent Clients Who've Experienced Trauma - 05/17/2019 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- CLE | Serving Those Who Served: Helping Vets Access VA Benefits - 05/23/2019 - 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- CLE | NY Civil Practice - 2019 - 06/06/2019 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm