To meet the needs of both member and non-member attorneys for New York State mandatory continuing legal education, the Bar Association offers a large number and variety of courses throughout the year.
Listed here are the courses scheduled for the next few months, and the information needed to attend them. This list is updated as soon as new programs are added, so make sure you check back often.
You can also order audio CLE materials on CD for credit.
- CLE | 3rd Annual Class & Clams in Oswego - 09/22/2017 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- CLE | Going Solo: Establishing Your Own Law Practice - 09/22/2017 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- CLE | New York State CPLR Update 2017 - 10/19/2017 - 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- CLE | Family Court Practice & Procedure 2017 Update - 10/23/2017 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- CLE | Two Sessions: Understanding Business Valuations and Critical Financial Errors in Divorce - 11/07/2017 - 11:30 am - 3:00 pm