WHEN: Noon to 1 p.m. Friday, June 9, 2023 | HOW: via ZOOM | COST: Free | MCLE: 1.0 Professional Practice | This CLE webinar is appropriate for all attorneys, both newly admitted and established.
Join presenters Katie Krusey, Esq. and Trista O’Hara, Esq. as they describe for you the financial impact of a Conviction and the additional costs involved that stand apart from the fees, surcharges and fines that a court imposes.
- Substance abuse screening and treatment, Ignition Interlock devices
- Probation/Parole supervision costs
- Mandatory Treatment Programs
- Sex Offender Registration Fee
- Supplemental Sex Offender Victim Fee
You’ll learn about proposed legislative changes related to:
- Driver’s License Suspension Reform Act
- End Predatory Court Fees Act
Other topics covered in this two-hour CLE include: Types of consumer debt, consumer debt statistics, debt collection, consumer debt lawsuits, default judgments, credit reports, and bankruptcy. You should definitely register!
This CLE is brought to you in partnership with:
Bookings are closed for this event.