Anthony Gigliotti Esq. | NYS Attorney Grievance Office | MCLE 1.0 Ethics
Tuesday June 24 | Room 400 Onondaga County Courthouse | 421 Montgomery Street | Syracuse NY 13202
The Family Law Section will be meeting from Noon – 12:30 followed by a one hour CLE presentation by Mary Gasparini on Common Ethical Violations including:
- Neglect & Failure to Communicate with Clients
- Dishonesty, Fraud, Deceit & Misrepresentation
- Transactions Between Lawyer & Client
- Fiduciary Obligation to Third Persons
- Trust Account Irregularities
- Rules Governing Domestic Relations Matters
- Non-Refundable Retainer Fees
- Disputes With Client
- Threatening Criminal Prosecution
- Lawyer’s Responsibility for Conduct of Non-Lawyers
- Failure to Cooperate
This CLE is FREE to Family Law Section Members. Available to others at regular CLE rates. Pre-Registration is necessary due to space limitations. Please remember NO FOOD OR DRINK allowed.
Bookings are closed for this event.