Tuesday, May 1, 2018 | 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. | Syracuse University College of Law – Dineen Hall, 950 Irving Avenue, Syracuse, NY | COST: $30 per person | $15 Syracuse University Student | Firm/Agency Group: 10 Tickets for $300
Coming this year:
- A networking breakfast reception in the Syracuse University College of Law lobby.
- A keynote address from the author of How Civility Works, a 2017 CNY Book Awards finalist in non-fiction, and SUCOL Vice Dean Keith J. Bybee.
- An awards presentation honoring the winner of the Onondaga County High School Mock Trial Championship.
- FREE PARKING in SU’s Stadium Lot.
- A free CLE where you can earn 1.0 Diversity, Inclusion & Elimination of Bias credit – SO COOL!
- Sponsorships available – Click here to learn more!
This annual favorite event gives our legal community the opportunity to applaud and recognize our own leaders and those outside our profession whom we admire.
Don’t miss this.
Law Day 2018 Keynote Speaker Keith J. Bybee
Prof. Bybee is the author of the following:
How Civility Works. In press at Stanford University Press.
All Judges Are Political – Except When They Are Not: Acceptable Hypocrisies and the Rule of Law. Stanford: Stanford University Press, 2010.
Bench Press: The Collision of Courts, Politics, and the Media. Edited volume. Stanford: Stanford University Press, 2007.
Mistaken Identity: The Supreme Court and the Politics of Minority Representation, Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1998. Second printing, 2002.
SUCoL Professor Suzette Melendez
Provides this year’s free CLE. Prof. Melendez is a member of the Onondaga County Bar Association’s Diversity & Inclusion Committee and is the Director of the Children’s Rights and Family Law Clinic at the Syracuse University College of Law.
Click here to register online for this CLE.
We are grateful to these Law Day 2018 sponsors
Bookings are closed for this event.