The goal of this CLE is to introduce lawyers, particularly those who are just starting out in their careers, to employment rights. | Tuesday, July 7 | 4:00 – 5:30 pm | MCLE 1.5 Professional Practice Second Floor Ballroom | Reception Immediately Following
- Just because an employer says a worker is exempt…
- What being an “at-will” employee does and does not mean.
- What a “hostile workplace” is and is not.
- Even though a worker is not a member of a union…
- The reason a person leaves a job is key to their eligibility for Unemployment.
- Policy for employer to provide paid sick time and vacation time…
- A worker may be eligible for job-protected leave.
- Workers have the right to a safe working environment.
- Many job-related complaints come with protection from retaliation.
- The foregoing nine items only scratch the surface!
Under NYS rules this CLE has been APPROVED for both Newly Admitted and Experienced Attorneys.
Bookings are closed for this event.