Friday, July 28, 2017 | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. | CNY Philanthropy Center, 2nd Floor Ballroom, 431 E. Fayette St., Syracuse, NY 13202 | CREDIT: 6.0 MCLE (3.0 Skills, 1.5 Professional Practice, 1.5 Ethics) | COST: $100 Newly Admitted Attorneys (2016-17), $120 Member, $180 Non-Member, $60 Paralegal, $40 Lifetime/Agency/Student, $40 Single Session | REGISTRATION AND CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST BEGIN AT 8:30 a.m. | Lunch and snacks included | Financial waiver information is available here | Under NYS rules this CLE has been APPROVED for both Newly Admitted and Experienced Attorneys
SNAG 6.0 MCLE credits in one sitting (yup, SIX CREDITS) when you register for the 21st Annual Bridge the Gap!
Newly admitted attorneys can only gain Skills and Ethics credits in live seminar settings so SIGN UP and plan for a full day of instruction on the following topics:
- Legal Ethics (1.0 Ethics)
- Employment Law (1.5 Professional Practice)
- Cultural Competency (0.5 Ethics, 0.5 Skills)
- Mom Always Liked You Best: Using Mediation to Address Adult Family Dynamics & Disputes (1.5 Skills)
- Criminal Law/Motor Vehicle Law (1.0 Skills)
- Anthony J. Gigliotti, Esq. Principal Counsel, Fifth Judicial District, Attorney Grievance Committee
- James M. Williams, Esq., Staff Attorney, Legal Services of Central New York and Brian J. LaClair, Esq., Partner, Blitman & King LLP
- Shelly Tsai, Esq, and Reta Raymond, Esq., Staff Attorneys, Legal Services of Central New York
- Elet Callahan, Esq., and John McCullough of New Justice Conflict Resolution Services, Inc.
- Lourdes Rosario, Esq., of the Rosario Law Firm
Parking is available in the CNY Philanthropy Center lot, but NOT in the adjacent Joseph’s Salon parking lot – don’t do it, you will be towed!
Bookings are closed for this event.