Robert Besanceney, Esq. | Andrew Zepp, Executive Director, Finger Lakes Land Trust | Tuesday, September 23 | 1:00 – 4:00 pm | 3.0 MCLE Professional Practice | Under NYS rules this CLE has been APPROVED for both Newly Admitted and Experienced Attorneys
This program will be a dialogue between Rob Besanceney, an attorney with extensive experience in conservation easements & Andrew Zepp who utilizes conservation easements to protect environmentally sensitive properties in the Greater Finger Lakes Areas. Topic areas will include:
• Elements of a Conservation Easement
• Steps in the Process of Developing & Closing of a Conservation Easement
• Costs in a Typical Conservation Easement Transaction
• Problems That Might Arise in Development & Closing of Easement
• Purchase of Development Rights; Agricultural, Mandated & Special Use Easements; General Use of Conservation Easements; Land Trust Alliance & National Accreditation of Local Land Trusts; Role & Creation of Baseline Documentation Report; Funding Stewardship; Easement Administration; Easement Enforcement.
Conservation Easements Downloadable Form
Bookings are closed for this event.