Tuesday, May 1, 2018 | 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. | Syracuse University College of Law – Dineen Hall, 950 Irving Avenue, Syracuse, NY | COST: $30 per person | $300 Agency/Firm – 10 tickets
Coming this year:
- A networking breakfast reception where you’re in charge! Enjoy scrumptious taste-treats amid the spacious and gracious Syracuse University College of Law lobby.
- A keynote address from the author of How Civility Works, a 2017 CNY Book Awards finalist in non-fiction, and SUCoL Vice Dean Keith J. Bybee.
- An awards presentation during which the winner of the Onondaga County High School Mock Trial Championship is recognized – let’s honor the lawyers of tomorrow.
- FREE PARKING in SU’s Stadium Lot – how convenient!!
- A free CLE where you can earn 1.0 Diversity, Inclusion & Elimination of Bias credit – SO COOL!
- Sponsorships available – Click here to learn more!
This annual favorite event gives our legal community the opportunity to applaud and recognize our own leaders and those outside our profession whom we admire.
Don’t miss this.